What type of temporary signs can I use?
Banners are permitted to be used by businesses for 30 days, up to 3 times per year. A banner is limited in size to 45 square feet, or 3 feet by 15 feet. A banner permit can be obtained from the Planning Division or from the City website prior to installing the banner. Other types of temporary signs such as inflatables, pennants, streamers, strobe lights, and moving signs generally are not permitted. The use of human display signs is not permitted. Please consult with Planning Staff is you have any questions.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do before I begin my business?
2. Will I require any special permits to operate my business?
3. What type of business requires a Conditional Use Permit?
4. Does my business require a grease interceptor?
5. Who needs a Business License?
6. Do I need City approval to make changes to the building or property?
7. What type of permanent signs can I use?
8. What type of temporary signs can I use?
9. Can I place signs on public property?
10. Can I have outdoor sales or an outdoor event?