We are excited to welcome you back to the Museum on April 14th! Our days and times of operation will be reduced for the next few months. We are asking that you make your reservations on-line prior to your visit. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
Make your reservations here for our first week back!
April 14, 10am-12pm
April 15, 10am-12pm
April 16, 10am-12pm
Out of an abundance of caution for you and our staff we’ve implemented some changes with the guidance of our state and local governments to make the Museum a safe and fun place for everyone. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit.
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older. Face masks must be worn over mouth and nose.
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- You will notice new signs throughout the Museum encouraging 1 family-at-a-time areas and hand-washing reminders.
- Limited capacity: We have capped the number of tickets available each day to ensure plenty of space for all visitors to spread out.
- Enhanced cleaning: New cleaning protocols include frequent disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before, during, and after your visit.
- Access to cleaning supplies: An increased number of hand sanitizing dispensers and added Sanitation Stations for personal cleaning in the exhibit areas.
- Staff and Volunteer health checks: All staff, volunteers, and contractors will have their temperature taken upon entry to the museum and will be required to wear a mask at all times.
A list of guidance documents and more information about Covid-19 from the California Department of Public Health can be found here https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx