Due to COVID-19, effective immediately, La Habra PD has closed the lobby to the general public. We have several services available online, such as Child Custody Violations and several other non-emergent reports that do not include a suspect. Click on the following link to see the list of online police reports available: https://secure.coplogic.com/dors/startreport/300002193
Payments are accepted online and over the phone during the modified closure. Please contact the respective units during normal business hours for information regarding payment and the required forms necessary for processing. A staff member will be available to assist you and/or direct your inquiry to the appropriate individual.
Records Unit 562-383-4316
Alarm Billing and Permits 562-383-4311
Animal Licensing 562-383-4355
Reports Approved for Online Payments:
- Report Release Requests: $ .50/per page (Please contact Records for form distribution and amount due)
- Repo Release: $15
- Local Records Check Letter (Please contact Records for form distribution and amount due)
- Alarm Permit Renewals
- False Alarm Fees
- Animal Control Fees: Licensing and Renewal (Pet Owners must have a current a rabies certificate in order to obtain an animal license)
- Fingerprinting Services have been suspended until further notice
- Please provide an invoice number along with reference memo information in order to process your payment.
- For police report requests, all request forms must be completed and payments posted prior to release of report.
- Payments may be made by personal or corporate check or by credit card. Payments $5,000 and over will need to be submitted by check.
- If paying by check, you may send your check payment by USPS or overnight mail to City of La Habra – Police Department :150 N. Euclid Street, La Habra, CA 90631. Please reference what the payment is for and include the Animal License Number/Alarm Permit Number/Address