The City will hold it's Volunteer Recognition Reception in June and is seeking nominations from residents for individuals and organizations. Organizations and individual nominees should have actively volunteered over the past year and meet the following criteria:
- Positively influenced the City of La Habra.
- Contributed unique, innovative or creative perspectives to a City program.
- Shown dedication by length of involvement, number of volunteer hours or by a strong concentration of service.
- Exceeded volunteer program requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
To download a copy of the nomination form, please click here.
Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 and can be delivered or mailed to the Community Center, 101 W. La Habra Blvd., La Habra, CA 90631 or emailed to Andrea Lira.