The Community Services Department 2017 Movies in the Park Program is underway, with screenings on Friday nights at locations throughout the City. Attendance is FREE! Activities begin at 6:00 p.m., and the movie begins at dusk (approximately 7:00 p.m.). Participants can bring their own food and beverages or purchase snacks at the snack bar. Seating is on the grass, so lawn chairs or blankets are a must. The upcoming movie schedule is as follows:
- June 9th: "Miracles from Heaven"- Montwood Park, 231 E. Montwood Ave.
- June 23rd: "Trolls"- Brio Park, 300 S. Euclid St.
- July 14th: "Soul Surfer"- Montwood Park, 231 E. Montwood Ave.
- August 1st: "Moana"- Portola Park, 301 S. Euclid St.
- August 11th: "The Secret Life of Pets"- Washinton Middle School, 716 E. La Habra Blvd.
- September 8th: "Sing"- El Cerrito School, 1051 N. Hillside St.
- October 13th: "The Book of Life"- Our Lady of Guadalupe, 900 W. La Habra Blvd.
All movies are rated PG. For more information, please contact the Community Center at 562-383-4200.