Duties & Responsibilities
The City of La Habra Street Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining the City's street network. These duties include:
- Maintaining bus shelter
- Maintaining curbs and gutters
- Maintaining sidewalks
- Maintaining street signs
- Maintaining the City's storm drain infrastructure
- Painting of traffic legends
- Repairing potholes
- Retrieving abandoned shopping carts
- Street sweeping
- Weed abatement for storm drains and undeveloped right-of-ways
The Street Division does not maintain street lights. If there is a problem regarding a street light, please call Southern California Edison at 800-990-7788.
Street & Alley Rehabilitation Program
For information regarding the City's Street and Alley Rehabilitation Program, please visit the Engineering Division's webpage or call 562-383-4151.