The City operates two splash pads:
- Brio Park - 300 S. Euclid St.
- Oeste Park - 2300 W. Lambert Rd.
The splash pads will open on Saturday, May 28, 2022 with A Party in the Park! at both Brio and Oeste Parks, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Activities will include a DJ, games, and crafts.
The splash pads are scheduled to close after Labor Day weekend, September 3, 4 & 5, 2022.
During the summer, splash pads are open seven days a week, 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Maximum capacity is 30 people per splash pad. Staff will be onsite on Saturdays and Sundays only. The following items are prohibited in the the splash pads: shampoos, conditioners, soap, body wash, paint, detergent, animals (with the exception of service dogs), glass, gum, food or drink, sharp objects, and any other item(s) park staff deem unsafe for the area. Do not enter if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Splash pad rules include:
- No running, pushing or rough play, climbing/standing/sitting on the splash pad features.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers. Regular diapers are not allowed.
- Parents or chaperones are responsible for the behavior their children and enforcing all safety rules in effect.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by someone 14 years or older.
- Persons older than 14 must be accompanied by a child.
- Water shoes are highly recommended.
- Play at your own risk.
The Brio splash pad features a train-themed play area due to its proximity to the historic train depot, and the Oeste splash pad features a rocket ship-themed play area in keeping with the old "space" theme at the park.
For more information about the splash pads, contact or visit the Community Center at 562-383-4200 or visit the La Habra Recreation Division Facebook page.