The Children’s Museum at La Habra is an ideal destination for a school field trip! At a discounted $7 per student, our docent-led Museum tours offer an experience that compliments classroom learning and bridges the Museum and your classroom curriculum.
With the assistance of a Museum Docent, students will learn more about the various hands-on galleries including science, performing arts, transportation and much more during their visit.
Print a Tour Reservation form to fill out and mail/fax/email to us! Advance reservations are required for groups of 15 or more children, ages 3 years and older.
Scheduled Changing Exhibits
American Native: First Nations Tales thru February 14, 2021
RainForest Rangers March 16, 2021- February 20, 2022
Group Tour Details
- $7 per person
- Tours last 90 minutes (there is a 5 minute orientation).
- A Museum Docent will lead your group through the Museum galleries.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time. Late arrivals will miss part of their tour.
- It is expected that your chaperons will actively participate with the students during your visit.
- Re-entry is not allowed except for bathroom breaks and Gift Shop visits.
Group Tour Guidelines
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Minimum number of people per time slot: 15 (includes children, adults and strollers).
- Maximum number of people per time slot: 35 (includes children, adults and strollers.
- If your group exceeds 35, you must make an advanced reservation for an additional tour time.
- A Waiver of Release & Liability form (PDF) must be filled out for EVERY child prior to field trip. Spanish liability form (PDF).
- Group discount only applies to pre-scheduled guided tours.
- Tours are available Tuesday through Friday, between 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Your reservation is guaranteed with a confirmation letter or email.
We require a $105 non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation. Deposit can be paid by check, cash, or MasterCard/Visa. Please send your check to the Children’s Museum at La Habra. Please include group name and trip date with deposit. Balance of admission is due on date of tour. If we do not receive your deposit, your reservation will be cancelled.
Deposits are Nonrefundable. If a cancellation is made 14 days before the date of your tour, your deposit may be applied to a future tour within 1 year of the tour date. For cancellations made less than 14 days before the date of your tour, or for no-shows, your deposit can not be reapplied to a future tour.
Make Your Reservation
Contact our Museum Admissions Desk from Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 562-383-4485, or by email and include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Group or School Name
- Preferred Visit Date and Time
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Number of Adults and Children
Walk-in groups of 10 or more are asked to have a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children. Group discount only applies to pre-scheduled guided tours. Please note the museum schedules up to 8 daily tours. A scheduled tour ensures a group to be led on a 90-minute guided tour through the Museum. Additional staff may not be available to assist you.We require a $105 non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation. Deposit can be paid by check, cash, or MasterCard/Visa. Please send your check to the Children’s Museum at La Habra.
Title I Schools
Children’s Museum at La Habra offers a limited number of free admissions to schools receiving Title I funds. These admissions are distributed on a first-come, first serve basis and based on eligibility. Please see Outreach and Scholarships for further details.